Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pictures

Some people who read this blog have made comments about having me send them pictures so they can print them out. I just wanted to write a quick blurb about the fact that you can save pictures that I post in the blog right to your computer. Which then you can do whatever you want with them, it would be as if I emailed them to you. So here's how you do it:

When you are scrolling over the blog page and you see a picture that you want you take your cursor and place it over the top of that picture you want and click on it. It should open it in another window and you can then right click on it and save as to wherever you want to save it. This SHOULD work if, it doesn't let me know and I'll try and figure out a better way to get pictures to everyone.

1 comment: